Sunday, March 14, 2010

Updates

Alright, its now March. Evidently I turn in 5 month cycles. Anyway, what is there to say? I have been gigging nonstop all year. I have been the house bassist down at Charlie Mopp's for a bunch of weeks now, and the talent that walks through that door is humbling to say the least. I have been blessed to meet and jam with many of Atlanta's finest rockers. Last week we played a great show at a killer new venue in Winder called Doc McGees. That place is incredible! HUUUUGE! We played a set with the Mike Delaney Project, those guys were ON IT. What a pleasure. Going to Florida next week, bow chicka bow bow.....looking forward to that. Also, festival season is around the corner, I will do my best to keep everyone informed of the awesome war stories, (names and faces withheld from the best ones, heh heh) and how the band is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment